We could use the following kinds of helpers--a butterbeer for your efforts plus Community Service Credit for Nashoba High School students. Knowledge of Harry Potter helpful, but not required. Just come by Fyfeshire around noon on Saturday, and we'll fill you in on how you can help. For example, we could use
- General help shepherding kids around the ponds
- A sorter to help "sort" kids into their houses (Professor McGonagall?)
- A greeter to greet people, hand out marauder's maps, explain what's going on
- "Madam Rosmerta" (you don't have to dress up if you don't want to) to serve butterbeer (nonalcoholic!) and generally tend to the refreshments
- A dementor for kids to ward off
- Madame Hooch to coach kids throwing the quaffle through a hoop
Plus lots more--let us know your favorite character, we'll find a role for you!
Send email to email@example.com and let us know what you can do.
Why are we doing this? We think the ponds are worth saving and want to get folks out to see them for themselves. No admission, but donations gratefully accepted toward saving the ponds.